then again, maybe not
Closed for business

October 07, 2005

Best ANTM blog ever

Not only does FourFour follow America's Next Top Model closer than should be allowed by law, and provide the hungry masses with screencaps galore, there are cute kitty photos. And jokes about giving cats drugs! I love it!

As an aside, I just made a joke about getting a friend's 6-month old drunk. She (who I love) responded with "He'll get you drunk and make a pass! He's quite the ladies' man." See? Love!

Ahem. Anyway, FourFour is so good it's good. Or something.




Comments:
OMG WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF I HATE JADE I LOVE MOLLIE SUEE JKHHGHJGLGLH!!!!! I almost don't want to watch the show again, GAHHHHH why does it have to end this way???? :( tears. I HATE ANTM RIGHT NOW AND TYRA!!! I WISH YOU'D FAINT FOR REAL!!!! YEA, I SAID IT!!!!! MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU WILL NOT CUT MOLLIE SURE BUT JAAAAAADDDDEEEE THE CRAZY HO!!!
 
OMG! I loved Mollie Sue!!! LIFE ISNT FAIR!!!!!!!!!! JADE WILL PAY FOR THIS!!!!!! ITS CALLED KARMA!!!
 
I love Mollie Sue

Jade was wearing the ugliest skirt ever tonight.

Jade and Tyra should go run away together and leave everyone in peace.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home