then again, maybe not
Closed for business

October 07, 2005

Friday random 10

I know I stopped doing this at the old blog, but I'm starting up again. Hey look at this nice new leaf I've turned over for you.
  1. Dr. Dre - "Forgot About Dre"
  2. Ani DiFranco - "Both Hands"
  3. Pat Benatar - "Invincible"
  4. Poe - "A Rose is a Rose"
  5. Metallica - "Nothing Else Matters"
  6. Liz Phair - "Headache"
  7. Hot Pursuit - "Mousetime USA"
  8. Joan Osborne - "Running out of Time"
  9. Pietasters - "Biblical Sense"
  10. Heart - "Barracuda"

My assessment? My iPod had a bad week too. Lots of pretty pissed off songs here. But fun ones. 3/10 songs by men. That's a little lower than the proportion of my music overall. Vaguely interesting.

Check out the rest over at Feministe.





Comments:
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home