then again, maybe not
Closed for business

November 15, 2005

he will be mine. oh yes, he will be mine.

I'm such an ass. I completely forgot to tell everyone in the entire world to watch The Boondocks. Everyone I know already reads the comic strip, but you should watch the show too. The last episode, "The Trial of R Kelly" was, of course, hilarious and thought-provoking.

Aside from the actual trial, which was great, I loved the scenes with Granddad and Ucle Ruckus. And I must say, I'm a little surprised they can get away with some of this stuff, even on Adult Swim.

There is one tiny little thing I'm not loving about the show. Regina King. Wait. I like her. But I find her voice as both of the boys to be distracting. Her Huey is exactly the same as her regular voice. She does a little something more with Riley, but often falls out of it and just sounds like herself saying things. A little annoying. I'm all for a woman being the voice of boy children, but it needs a little work.

And if anyone sees Aaron McGruder, can you please please please ask him to call me? And shut up. I am not stalking him. Right now.






Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home