then again, maybe not
Closed for business

November 21, 2005

more crap

Two things:

1. If you've emailed me in the past week, please write again. For some reason Gmail was forwarding to some email address that isn't mine, so I didn't get anything before yesterday afternoon.

2. One of the emails I did get was a question about the random quotes. Wow, way to pay attention. The whole point is you have to keep coming back to see what they are, but I will tell you they're all song lyrics, and give you a list of artists. You can keep track of how many you've seen and play along at home. How fun!

Ani DiFranco
PJ Harvey
Hot Pursuit
Kanye West
Hedwig
Poe
The Pietasters
Ozomatli

There are a few others but I can't get in to the template to see them all, so this is from memory. Blogger sucks sometimes.






Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home