then again, maybe not
Closed for business

November 10, 2005

Random 10 - Thursday Friday Edition!

Happy Thursday Friday!

What the hell is Tursday Friday you ask? Good question. Every year I forget that my office is closed for Veteran's Day. Every single year. This year it's Friday, so we get the rare and always delightful three day weekend from the other side. Thus today (Thursday) is extremely Friday-like. There you have it, Thursday Friday.

Also? I've gone out every night this week so I'm a little bit nuts. Now, without further ado, the raondom 10.

  1. Portishead - Biscuit
  2. Luscious Jackson - Under Your Skin
  3. Nick Cave - Lovely Creature
  4. The Pretenders - I'll Stand by You
  5. Kanye West - Gold Digger
  6. The Doors - People Are Stange
  7. Hole - Asking for It
  8. Hot Pursuit - Mousetime USA
  9. Ozomatli - Donde Se Feron
  10. South Park - What Would Brian Boitano Do

My analysis? My, we're upbeat (if somewhat surreal) this morning. Headache and empty checking account be damned. Nothing will stop the Thursday Friday celebration! Whooo!





Comments:
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home