then again, maybe not
Closed for business

November 07, 2005

Since I don't have anything interesting to say right now…

Let's be honest, I almost never have anything really interesting to say, but I pretend. I have even less than that today. So, check out what some other people have to say:

Blood not as simple: Menstrual Suppression
Thankfully I don't have periods that make me sick to my stomach and incapable of standing anymore. But I did. And anyone who'd like to tell me I should suck it up and deal because it's natural should feel free to try. And then run away very fast. That includes "feminists" who claim that painful periods are all in my "brainwashed by the patriarchy" mind.

Questions By Jurors in Blake Trial
I'm a big fan of juries in general, but not a fan of idiots on juries. As a veteran of multiple juries here in DC, I know from idiots on juries. But this is crazy. And funny.

A very special book for daughters
I'm not going to lie. I want this book. The full title, Raising Maidens of Virtue: A Study of Feminine Loveliness for Mothers and Daughters, should make you want it too.




Comments:
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home