then again, maybe not
Closed for business

December 20, 2005

What I'll be doing this time next week

Just settling in to my cruise with my darling mother. I imagine we'll be sharing the first of many cocktails on the deck of the Sovereign of the Seas. How nice that they named the ship after me. An aside, I call every floating vessel a boat, but I heard it would hurt the big ships feelings to call them boats. So, ok. Ship, huge-ass boat, whatever.

My reading this for this trip is a little extensive for a 4 day cruise, but I have to be prepared in case my reading mood changes. I'm bringing with me: Never Let Me Go, The Gilded Chamber, Good Omens, and Anansi Boys.

Aside from Anansi Boys, these are all books that friends recommended, that I learned nothing about before buying them. Scary. Hopefully they'l be great. Well, if not I'll just look at the ocean and drink more. Win-win.

This is my long-winded way of saying "later, fuckers."




Comments:
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home