then again, maybe not
Closed for business

March 20, 2006

Did she just?

For those of you who are new around here, I work for a prominent pro-choice organization. Which is part of why I blog anonymously. Anway. So here, at my bastion of feminism and liberal sisterhood, someone just sent out this email:

[HR director] and I were chatting the other day and I mentioned that my sister's job has Weight Watchers coming into their office to conduct meetings. So, I
asked if that is something that we could also do. [HR director]'s response was that if, we can get at least 12 people to sign up, they will come in.

After determining who's interested, [HR director] can get details on how much it will cost, how many days a week they will come out, and the time of day.

If you are interested, please email me and let me know.
And the best part? She sent it to the whole office, but left off all of the (few) men that work here. Everyone knows boys don't want to lose weight. That's a girl thing. Come on gals, let's all diet together!




Comments:
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home