then again, maybe not
Closed for business

March 29, 2006

Fun fun fun… or not

This was supposed to be a post about my exciting weekend. I'm taking two days off work (yay!) and was going to get the hell out of town with The New Guy™, and then head to Philly to spend some time with my mother. But now it seems The New Guy™ is the Old Dirty Shoe Guy, and my mom won't return my phone calls. Hmm.

On the bright side, I still have the time off, and the weather is supposed to be fantastic for the rest of the week. So, I'll probably do some spring cleaning, run a lot of errands, and catch up with my TiVo.




Comments:
You could take a cooking class! LOL

fleaVW is my word verification word of the day. I think your "are you really a human" verifier hates me. :)

p.s.

See. Because it was really fleaWV. now I can read it.
 
Heh. I love it. I did actually spend most of the weekend cooking, blissfully ignoring recipes left and right. Though I did stick to guidelines of amounts of sesame oil. Some rules are sacred.

Don't worry, the verifier hates me too. In fact, right now it wants "fiafryit" from me. Yikes. Speaking of fry it, Cooking fir engineers has what looks like a great recipe for oven fried onion rings.
 
awesome
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home