then again, maybe not
Closed for business

March 16, 2006

Ok, ok… I'll do it!

I gave into office peer pressure today, and entered my picks for the NCAA tournament. Now, I know exactly shit about college basketball, but I do love filling out forms, so I submitted my bracket. And even though I picked winners based on a process unrelated to their skills - mostly I picked places I've visited, and the schools people I know went to, I am now fully and completely dedicated to winning. My competitive nature comes out in such strange and unexpected ways. But, I think this is getting me going because I don't have any clue, so it feels more like gambling. I'm a little less lost sitting at a poker table, but I'm still into the random chance of it all. So here's to my teams!

Edited to add: Oh yes, my final four is Duke, UCLA, North Carolina and Ohio State.




Comments:
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home