then again, maybe not
Closed for business

March 02, 2006

Sex is commerce... everything is commerce

International Sex Workers Rights Day is tomorrow, March 3 (via Bitch Lab). I can't remember if I've mentioned here that I wrote my undergraduate thesis about decriminalization of prostitution. Great topic, shitty paper, let me tell you. It was great for two reasons. First, I got credit for my major and both of my minors (criminal justice, psychology AND gender studies, respectively, bitches!), leaving me a lot more time to do research than most people, which was the best part. And, I got to talk to the most interesting people in the world. If the CDs that house my entire college career weren't in a box in Philly, I'd use this opportunity to unearth them. But they are.

Instead, check out these links.

Should contractual sex be legalized?
SWEAT
HIPS
BAYSWAN
COYOTE LA





Comments:
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home