then again, maybe not
Closed for business

March 10, 2006

You're lucky I'm even here...

It's way too nice out for me to even think, let alone work or blog. But I can tell you random things. First, something's wrong with my iPod, and it's upsetting me a lot more than it should. The thing just keeps shutting off sometimes when I try to skip over a song. I'm a little distraught. But there is good news. There's a Rita's water ice in DC. Did you hear me? I can get real water ice in the damn District. Wahooo. Granted, Rita's isn’t as good as the custard stand near my mom's house, but the shit does not travel well. Believe me, I've tried. How did I not now this before? What the hell is wrong with me?




Comments:
OK, so I will make it a point to get to DC before we manage to flee this godforsaken hellhole for a blue state. Thus, I can get you drunk and eat custard. :)

I hope it's like the custard I had as a kid. If it is, I may have to forego moving to Oregon and runaway from home to live in DC or wherever your mom lives. (tell me it's a blue state?)

I have lusted for real custard evern since our parents had taken the entire famdamily and some neighbors to the Catskill Game Farm in NY. There, as a 4 or 5 yo, I had custard. I've been wanting something just like it again, in perhaps the same way some Freudians believe we lust to return to the womb.
 
Getting drunk and eating custard? It's like being in highschool again. My mom doesn't live in DC, she's in Philly, the city that spawned me. So blame them.

Get thee to a blue state!
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home