April 07, 2006
Ok, here goes. First, the random 10.
- Pretty Girls Make Graves - Something Bigger, Something Brighter
- Mos Def - Sex, Love and Money
- Ani DiFranco - Ain't That the Way
- Poe - Dolphin
- The Cure - Lovesong
- Will Smith - You Saw My Blinker Bitch
- Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine
- South Park - What Would Brian Boitano Do
- Jill Scott - He Loves Me
- PJ Harvey - Send His Love to Me
That's a pretty random mix there. Good work, iPod. Good work.
And now… a not at all random 5. Here are the last 5 blogs I've started reading regularly. Some have been on my radar for a long time, but I hadn't been a regular reader until now.
Pascasia's Phoenix: "a blog about this 23 year old, mixed ethiopian and rwandan, african-born/canadian-raised, 2nd generation genocide survivor, queer, gender ambiguous, light(er) skinned terror struggling to make sense of it all."
Reappropriate: "a political, current events, and personal blog written from the perspective of a loud and proud Asian American woman."
Susie Bright's Journal: "I write about sex and politics every day of the week."
Cooking For Engineers: "Have an analytical mind? Like to cook? This is the site to read!"
The News Blog: "Steve and Jen bring you this daily review of the news"