then again, maybe not
Closed for business

June 16, 2006

What disturbs you? (Friday is nasty slut day - pt 2)

Even though I promised myself I'd never go there again, I couldn't help heading over to the Den of the Biting Beaver to see what everyone was talking about. And believe me, I was soundly punished for my curiosity.

This is from a list of search terms and how disturbing Dubhe finds them to be: feel free to play along at home.

Confusing Searches
"transexual's kicking guys in the balls" - Albuquerque, NM
As we move forward, let's think about why this term isn't considered more disturbing


Averagely Disturbing
"bdsm" - Republic of Korea
"sex for hours" - Middleton, MA
Well, there's no explanation of the scale, but I'd rank these as approximately as disturbing as a brick wall.


Extra Disturbing
"women who enjoy being humiliated" - Bristol, UK
Hmm… ok.

"female ejaculators in texas" - Dallas, TX
Wait, what? That's extra disturbing? Why? Is female ejaculation an invention of the patriarchy or something, and no one told me?

You know what disturbs me? Feminists who don't have anything better to do than review search logs and try to send a Google bot to prison.




Comments:
" Is female ejaculation an invention of the patriarchy or something, and no one told me?"

Female ejaculation is a medical fact, taking place during orgasm, not patriarch-induced. It's found in the rare women who are unusually responsive compared to the norm. And even then, it's not that common.

s
 
Irony, on the other hand, is WAY PATRIARCHAL.

hee. Dubhe is...well, it's sort of vexing. On the one hand, froth: what a creepy little budding fascist, just exactly what we need more of under this administration. On the other hand, simple marvelling: how does this person manage to put his pants on every morning? How do some people get through life without, like, choking to death on their own toenails or something?
 
belle,

you crack me up. I wish I could draw the mental picture you just gave me.
 
well, my latest which -- thanks to r -- draws on the delights of the medieval bestiary's beaver, is dedicated to Dubhe. he plays a starring role.

if you can't beat 'em, point and laugh.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home